Thursday, June 26, 2008

Long time no see...

Yeah, it's been a little while since I've posted anything. To sum everything up, I graduated law school, I wrote 4 rounds of core/core special adventures, LG is wrapping up, I'm homeless for the foreseeable future, and I'm in Oklahoma for just under two weeks (back in Austin on the 8th, most likely). I will spend a few days in Tulsa, then over to Stillwater, then back to Tulsa, I think :)

One related note is that I just noticed, while driving into town, that I feel differently. I grew up here, and I'm intimately familiar with the city, yet it somehow feels alien to me. It's not that I get lost, can't find anything, or get confused; it's just that it seems off somehow. I guess all the traveling plus living in Hong Kong and Austin broke me of feeling like this is home. Now I just have to find a home, which has been a recurring theme for me for quite some time :/

The big Bandit Kingdoms finale was last weekend. With the end of the BK and LG, I will be posting a couple of entries related to what I've learned in all my time playing, writing, editing, and admining for the campaign. The BK post will likely be tomorrow and will cover playing and a bit of writing. The LG post will be later in the week or next week and will cover the more administrative, behind the scenes stuff.

I'm going to type up one other blog entry, check my email, then go to bed. Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: