Monday, January 7, 2008

Almost 'Home'

Well, I head back to Austin tomorrow. As I have said before, I don't really feel like I have a 'home', more just a temporary living location, but Austin is the closest I have right now. I've been visiting family and friends in Houston, Tulsa, and Stillwater the past two weeks, since I returned from Hong Kong. I look forward to seeing my friends there and settling down for a while, but I still know it's not permanent and I will be moving somewhere else within the year. When that happens, I want to find somewhere to stay for a while; I want a real home for once. I just have to find out where that home is going to be. We'll see how things work out.

And now that I have completed the Trifecta of posts three days in a row, Quinci has to send me naked pictures of herself. MWAHAHAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no wonder you wrote 3 days in a roll... loser lol =P

James said...

I still owe you, let's say 25 nude pics of me, for not posting.

PhotoQuirk said...

That naked picture offer from me was only valid for blogging from HK! You should definitely get the naked pictures of James though. ;o)