Thursday, January 31, 2008

And So It Goes

I know it's been a few weeks since I updated, but my promised motivation was not exactly forthcoming! (I'm lookin' at you, Q! ;) No, James, I don't want you to send me naked pictures when I don't post; the idea is enough motivation as it is.) While things have been happening since I made it back to Austin, actually, since I made it back to Oklahoma in late December, they have not really been the types of things that others would be very interested in; they have been events and actions important to me and advancing my personal goals. I have my classes setup (M-W) and have been working on stuff like my programming project, mentioned earlier. While I am not finished with anything really, I am getting past important milestones; You might say I've been fighting the battles that comprise the war.

I might be moving back into Spanish Trails in a couple of weeks. They have a 1-bedroom that might work and they are willing to do a lease until May 31st, which is great since I don't know where I am going after graduation. I should start working on that ;) Oh well, things always work out in the end, and as the hanging on Brooke's wall taught me to add to the end of that statement, "...if they aren't working out, it's not the end."

Here's my upcoming schedule: I'll be going to Houston from the 6th to the 10th of February, Boston from the 14th to the 19th of February, and D.C. from the 27th of February to the 3rd of March. Jill mentioned a possible trip to Mexico in late February, so I might get to see her from about the 22nd to the 25th. I think I am going to stay in Austin most of the time after that, including for Spring Break; Ken mentioned coming into town for SXSW and I figured I should show him around. That, school, and programming represent my life for the next few months. Come visit me in Austin if you get time!

No comments: