Friday, February 8, 2008

This weekend (7.Feb to 10.Feb)

I was planning on leaving for Houston last night to spend some time with the Grandparents, but I was too tired, hadn't packed, and needed to clean part of the house to do my part to help get ready for Mike's brother and sister-in-law coming into town for the weekend; besides, even if I left directly after class, I wouldn't have arrived in Houston until about 10 or 11pm. So, I planned on leaving this morning after cleaning, maybe around 11am. It turns out my grandparents are bowling tonight and won't be home until 9:30, so I'm waiting around ATX until about 6 so I get there when they get home. I'll spend tonight and Friday with them. Saturday I'll make an appearance at Owlcon and probably stay the night there. Sunday I'll head down to my dad's place to see my bro and sis, spend the night there, then head back to ATX early Monday in time for my 2pm class, Nonprofits.

Today, I have to finish editing FUR8-01, BDK7-08, and maybe a couple of interactive ARs. Casey is planning on getting me BDK8-01 late tonight, but they are hoping to run it at 7pm tomorrow night at Owlcon, and I don't know that I will get it turned around that quickly; I'll try though. Also this weekend, I need to read On the Genealogy of Morality a couple of times for my Nietzsche class and prep a couple of minutes of presentation on Sony's IP strategy, specifically related to Blu-Ray and the lessons they learned from the Betamax snafu. In whatever time is left, I get to quant using the new GUI mike put together. (more on that in another post)

1 comment:

James said...

Nietzsche? In law school? I guess it makes sense. El Jeffe is the local expert on on Ol Freddy but I dig on him as well.