Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fantabulous Meme

This one is definitely worth doing.

What would you do...
If you heard the penguins were taking charge and over running the country?:
Mobilize my team of guerrilla warriors and take back the country against the threat of flightless birds.

If you heard that the world was going to end tomorrow?:
Find a way to stop it.

If music wasn't existent?:
Umm, make it exist?

If you saw a man/woman streaking across your front yard?:
Smile and cock my head to the side (no pun intended) and be a bit confused, especially since I don't have a yard.

Have you ever...
Almost drowned in a type of body of water?:
No.

Streaked?:
No.

Streaked with friends?:
Missing prerequisite.

Try to jump off some type of large and tall platform?:
Of course. Wait, how do you try to jump off something?

Tried to fly?:
Yes.

Eat something just to prove to someone that you could?:
Not to prove that I could, but to broaden my experiences.

Went out and tried TPing a house or any of the sort?:
Yeah, think so.

Bologna'ed a car?:
Huh? People do that? Never heard of that.

This or That?
Toilet Paper or Leaves?:
What the hell do you think?

Pens or pencils?:
Pens.

Laptop or computer?:
A laptop is a computer. Between a laptop and a desktop, probably a laptop.

Lol or haha?:
It really depends on the situation. There are subtle nuances separating the two.

Smile or Frown?:
Lately? Smile.

Smile at someone who was staring at you or wave the middle finger?:
Smile.

The Used or MCR?:
Lost me there.

Chicken or Turkey?:
Chicken.

Pie or Cake?:
Cake.

Divorce or Forever Married?:
Who would want to get divorced? When I get married, I want it to last.

Good boys/girls or Bad boys/girls?:
A bit of both (good and bad, not boys and girls, sickos). I want someone that is a fantastic person but has a bit of a wild streak and maybe some bad past that they've overcome like a comic book villain turned hero.

Crayola or RoseArt?:
Hmm, probably Rose Art.

Crayons or Markers?:
Different tools for different tasks.

Random things... more.
Sleep with a stuffed animal?:
I have.

Fell down the stairs?:
No. I'm graceful, like a dolphin. How many dolphins have you seen fall down stairs?

Fell UP the stairs?:
Yes. Dolphins don't climb stairs very well.

Climbed a mountain to it's highest peak?:
Yes, and love it. I would like to do it again sometime.

Dived off a diving board in 3 ft. water?:
Yes. I can do shallow diving perfectly well.

Rolled down a hill and then smash into a parked car at the bottom?:
No, but I once flipped my bicycle while going down a hill and had it land on top of me while I slid down the asphalt of the hill.

Wanted your parents to shut their mouths when you already know what to do?:
Of course.

Favorite...
TV Commercial?:
I don't really watch TV, so I don't have a large enough sample size to know.

Type of Dog?:
Border collie.

Type of Cat?:
I love most cats, but I tend to prefer ones that have a bit of attitude but are cool about it.

Weather?:
I like extreme weather, bright sun, lightning storms, snow storms, ice storms, tornadoes, curtains of rain, high winds, etc. Of course, I also enjoy a nice calm day as well. They elicit different types of feelings.

Pen?:
I forget the brand, but the artsy ones that Cristina got me.

Telephone?:
I don't like using the telephone, but obviously the iPhone is keen.

Binder?:
I'm not in elementary school, though law school is like it sometimes...

School activity?:
Skipping it.

Work place?:
I'd love to work in a think tank, solving myriad world problems.

Room in your house?:
I'm homeless, and I think my next place is a studio.

Type of computer?:
Eh, something that works.

Type of car?:
Aston Martin, though I like my Scion tC.

Type of sound?:
A smile. You figure it out :)

Nearing the end people...
Ever wish for something that you knew would never happen?:
Yes, see the title of my blog. Though I think of them more as unlikely rather than impossible.

Wish upon a shooting star?:
Everytime.

Tried eating bubbles that came out of a bubble bottle with the bubble wand?:
No, since soap doesn't taste good.

What time did you start if you remember?:
About 18.05.

What time is it now?:
18.13.

Did you enjoy the questions?
Yes.

Why in the world did you take this anyway!?:
You had me at penguins.

No comments: