Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oww

After getting back to my room yesterday afternoon, I did some exercising, which included the hard stomach exercises Jill told me about. I'm having a hard time moving this morning; every time I move to anything short of a fully extended position, my stomach cinches up and makes standing difficult and painful. It's good, because it shows progress, but it hurts! I'm thinking of walking up to the Peak today, so hopefully I won't be able to move my legs tomorrow :)

Oh, and I can't sleep very well. Granted, I slept a few hours early in the evening yesterday, but I fell asleep about 02:00 and woke up about 06:45, AFTER taking the ambien my mom gave me to try to fight jetlag. That stuff apparently does nothing to me. I wonder what that says about my body chemistry that ambien doesn't knock me out, at least for more than a few hours.

Off to breakfast now to see who the early risers are this week.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Re: the Ambien - that sounds about right. Ambien works only for approx. 4 hours. When I take it, especially on a plane ride, I wake up 4 hours later on the dot.

Jill said...

P.S. Don't give away The Woman's secret identity, muah ha ha

Anonymous said...

you've been outed!