Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Geek week begins...

I will be leaving for Gencon in Indianapolis in about 4 hours. For those that don't know, Gencon is like Gamer Mecca. I'll get to spend 5 days around overweight, socially inept, stinky gamers. Granted, there are normal people there as well, and I like some of the overweight, socially inept, stinky gamers, but the overall percentage of those qualities is much higher at Gencon than probably anywhere else in the world. There are a couple of special events running that I wrote, I have a few meetings to attend, and some announcements to handle. Other than that, I'll be running some games, answering questions, avoiding questions, and wandering the dealers' room. If you have requests for items from the wonderful world of geeks, let me know. Yes, some of you have already told me, like collectible vinyl figures, but there might be some really cool stuff there that would suit some of you and I would have no idea. So, leave a note and I'll see what I can do.

I get back to Tulsa late Sunday/early Monday, then leave for Shanghai/Hong Kong on Tuesday or Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know about the coming 4th Ed.?

Britt F. Frey said...

I didn't "know", but I pretty much knew it was going to be announced here.